Privacy Collection Notice
Indigo Privacy Collection Notice
Indigo Vehicle Solutions Pty Ltd collects personal information, including sensitive information, about its customers, partners and other people during its business processes. This Collection Notice relates only to personal information collected during the benefit claims process. Personal information collected at other times is subject to other Collection Notices.
The personal information we collect about you during the application process may include:
– information you provide us in forms you complete, or over the phone, sms or email, such as your full name, date of birth, contact details, car registration, make and model, any injuries obtained, financial information, and other information we may require.
– facts or opinions included in supporting or rebutting material, eg statutory declarations
– information you may provide from time to time through contact with us, whether via email or through discussions by telephone or other correspondence
– information collected about you from third parties, eg from repairers, insurers, or any other referring partners.
– information you provide to us during the course of your contact with us on a matter, such as an enquiry, compliment or complaint, and
– information collected from you by third party service providers.
2 Use and purpose
We collect your personal information to allow us to process the relevant application, provide you with a replacement car, organise repairs, liaise with any other third party and deal with any incidental matters arising out of a claim, (eg. any complaint that might be made).
If we don’t receive all the necessary personal information, including relevant opinions, we may not be able to process the application.
If you provide your email address or mobile telephone number to us, you consent to us using your email address to email you and/or your mobile telephone number to telephone or SMS you for any of the purposes listed above. All emails will be sent to the most current email address provided to us.
The personal information we receive during the process may be disclosed to third party providers to help facilitate the process of the claim, or relevant third-party service providers who will provide you with further services as requested and agreed by yourself. In carrying out the purpose, such third parties may contact you directly. In some circumstances, these third parties may disclose personal information they collected from you back to us for one or more of the purposes already mentioned.
We’ll hold and use all personal data collected from such persons or organisations about you in accordance with this Privacy Notice. This information is based on our understanding of current Australian laws and assumes they will remain unchanged.
– access and seek correction to your personal information, and
5 Contacting us
This Privacy Collection Notice is issued by Indigo Vehicle Solutions (ACN 140 857 898) If you have any questions or need help call us on 1300 091 556, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
You can also contact our Privacy Officer at the following addresses: Email: [email protected] Address: Privacy Officer 4-14 Dickson Avenue, Artarmon, NSW, 2064.